Territory Sales Manager / Business Development
1) Attain budgeted volume, return percent and expense control within the designated sales zone market
2) Implement and enforce all sales operational programs and policies within the market
3) Manage all facets of route operational activity, including ordering/distribution, merchandising, promotional activity, holiday planning, and meeting customer expectations
4) Maintain accurate records with regard to district/sales volumes, account volumes, promotional volumes and route volumes on all product lines
5) Maintain accounts receivable
6) Meet district expense and budget targets
7) Solicit potential new business and perform special projects and assignments as requested by the Regional Sales Manager and Vice President of Sales
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
1) 2+ years of direct sales experience and experience managing a broker network
2) 2+ years of perishable beverage or natural food segment experience a plus
3) New business development experience with any food or beverage company
4) Experience dealing with UNFI an asset
5) Experience as a DSD Sales Representative an asset
6) Proven ability to meet/exceed sales quotas
7) Extensive experience working in a sales setting and have working knowledge of DSD operations
8) A valid driver’s license
9) Willingness to travel (CO and TX with remote management of brokers and accounts in OK, KS, LA, AR, NM, WY, and UT)
10) Individual based in CO
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.