Our client is a leading medical device industry and is currently seeking an accomplished Manufacturing Supervisor to join the team. Here is an overview of the role:
1) Provide direction to the manufacturing department in a growing, midsized medical device company
2) Assure maintenance of equipment and tooling (CNC, Swiss Turn, Lathes, Mills)
3) Monitor production, meet daily production schedules
4) Ensure manufacturing goals are met
5) Offers input for introduction of new products
6) Trains staff, ensure rotation program is functional
7) Encourage continuous process improvement
8) Addresses process problems
9) Monitors employee performance, ensure good morale
10) Monitor and control scrap
11) Recommend proper staffing levels based on production need
12) Gives input for introduction of new products into the plant
13) Identifies and promptly tackles morale problems
14) Delegates responsibility and works with others to develop their capabilities
15) Maintains attendance records, overtime, work schedules and implements company policies.
16) Reviews, counsels, evaluates, disciplines, hires and discharges employees with the assistance of HR
17) Maintains currency with ISO/FDA and internal quality assurance policies
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the medical device industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in manufacturing supervision
If you find yourself to be a perfect match for this role, you could be just the person to fill the position. Please apply ASAP.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.