Customer Service Associate - High Speed Internet
Customer Service Associate
High Speed Internet Tech and Sales Specialist
YOU WANT YOUR WORK TO EVOLVE INTO A CAREER. WE CAN RELATE.
You’re not just in it for a paycheck or seasonal, temporary help. You want to work for a company where you’re rewarded for your talents and contributions and can grow and create a career path. But also, where you can utilize your customer service skills and background to truly help customers each and every day. We couldn’t agree more.
Dimension & Scope:
Interface with customers via inbound or outbound calls or the Internet for the purpose of resolving routine problems with products or services.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
- Effectively transfer misdirected customer requests to an appropriate party.
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Occasionally use decision-support tools to answer questions.
- Solve problems that are sometimes unstructured and that may require reliance on conceptual thinking.
- Offer solutions to issues that are often non-standard/non-routine and require some clarification.
- Maintain broad knowledge of client products and services.
Education & Professional Certifications:
High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of basic computer.
- Willingness to rotate shifts, as needed. Ability to learn.
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation.
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail.
- Good listening and responding skills.
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to changes quickly and think conceptually.
- Possess insight into self and others.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Some technical knowledge.
Environment, Physical & Other Requirements:
Ability to perform light hand activity work at a computer/telephone station in an office environment. Position is primarily sedentary. May stretch or stand at workstation for short periods at employee's option, as long as such activity does not detract from the employee's work, or interfere with other employees. APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.