MBA Direct, a premiere marketing and sales firm located in Birmingham, AL., is looking for career-oriented individuals who are searching for an entry level position in sales or sales management in a fun yet professional environment with rapid advancement. We are an unconventional and contemporary marketing company, renowned for our creativity and innovation. We pride ourselves on being different, forward thinking and an exciting place to work.
For more information on MBA Direct, please visit our website at:
MBA Direct is hiring individuals to enter into our Management Development Program. Candidates will be cross-trained in the following areas:
• Commercial sales & marketing
• Entry-level management
• Human resources
• Face to face sales of services to new business prospects
Employees of MBA Direct who display leadership qualities will also be trained in these categories:
• Team building
• Employee retention
THIS IS NOT A DOOR TO DOOR SALES OPPORTUNITY!
MBA Direct offers members of our management and marketing team an atmosphere where their ideas are not only heard, but implemented. We offer a structured, team-oriented environment; however, individual achievements are recognized and rewarded. Employees who achieve promotions into management at
MBA Direct typically are:
Highly coachable team players and willing to follow a proven training & support system designed to help employees achieve their goals.
Philanthropy is an important part of our company culture. Our management & marketing team is involved in organizations such as:
• Operation Smile
• Autism Speaks
• Children's Memorial Hospital
• Ability to show initiative and self-manage
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
• Professional image and high level of integrity
• Goal-Oriented Mindset
• Positive Attitude is Critical!
• Personal Drive to Succeed
• Ability to earn their place on a team as well as stand out as a leader
• Must maintain a student mentality, always looking to learn and grow
• Experience building relationships with Customers is a plus
• Personal form of transportation
In order to be considered, candidates MUST possess the following characteristics:
People Skills - Leadership - Ability - Strong Work Ethic - Ambition - Competitive Spirit -
We offer growth benefits, unlimited expansion opportunities as well as travel opportunities.
Learn more about MBA Direct:
Like us on Facebook
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Twitter
• Execution of Sales Techniques and Marketing Strategies taught in training
• Customer Acquisitions
• Brand Recognition
• Team Building
• Mentoring/Relationship-Building with fellow team-members
• Building Rapport with Customer Base
• Campaign Development
• Management of a Sales Team
• Travel Opportunities
• Paid Training
• Leadership Development
• Time Management
• Business Management
• Event Planning
• Philanthropic Culture
• Room for Growth
• Weekly Team Nights
• Recognition & Bonuses for Top Performers
ALL POSITIONS ARE ENTRY LEVEL AND SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL ENTER OUR MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM!
If you are interested in learning more about this position and how MBA Direct may be a part of your future, please contact Elena McCauley at 205.942.3101, or submit your resume to
Thank you for your time and we look forward to meeting you!
Candidates with the following background or interests should also apply:
Business Experience, Entry Level, Management, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Customer Service, Sports-minded, Entertainment, Advertising, Public Relations, Sales Training, Retail, Full-time, Internship, Business, Promotions, Direct Marketing, Promotional Sales, Clients, Account Manager, Campaigns, Entry Level Sales, Direct Advertising, Client Relations, Hospitality, Entry Level Management, College Graduate, Entry Level Marketing, Entrepreneur, Sports, Training, Restaurant, Server, Bartender, Entry Level Sales Rep