Senior Staff Auditor-General Audit-Columbus, OH Job
Senior Staff Auditor-General Audit-Columbus, OH
Firm Services: Audit - General Audit
Type: Regular Full-Time
More information about this opportunity:
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
This position will serve as the In Charge for several large General Audit clients and will be required to provide guidance and supervision to less experienced staff in the field.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years relevant assurance experience in public accounting with a mid size or national firm
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required.
- CPA license is strongly preferred or atleast working toward obtaining CPA certificate.
- Organized professional with strong technical and interpersonal skills to be able to work effectively with clients and staff.
- Be able to multi task as planning, executing and wrapping up various engagements may have to be performed concurrently.
- Ability to perform research on technical matters prior to submitting for Manager review is essential
- Experience with engagement management, audit and reviewskills and staff supervision are required.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
|Company: ||Crowe Horwath LLP
|Base Pay: ||N/A
|Other Pay: ||
|Employee Type: ||Full-Time
|Industry: ||Accounting - Finance
|Manages Others: ||Not Specified
|Job Type: ||Finance
|Required Education: ||4 Year Degree
|Required Experience: ||Not Specified
|Required Travel: ||Not Specified
|Relocation Covered: ||Not Specified
|Reference ID: ||7099
|Location: ||Columbus, OH