If you're someone who is game for a challenge and has the clinical research experience our client is looking for, this could be best opportunity out there for you! Read on?
1) Perform clinical monitoring activities to ensure site compliance with study protocols and GCPs
2) Perform monitoring visits independently, including pre-study, study site initiation, routine and interim monitoring
3) Oversee site closure visits in accordance with monitoring plans / conventions
4) Serve as first point of contact for investigators and site staff
5) Maintain regular contact with study sites to ensure compliance with ICH-GCP, other regulatory requirements and protocols
6) Oversee regularly assess subject accrual rates
7) Collaborate with internal team prior, during and following site visits
8) Work with site personnel and study team to identify
9) Resolve and proactively prevent issues
10) Adhere to company SOPs and standards
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the biopharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in clinical research
If you're a confident communicator with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time and thrive in a busy atmosphere, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.