Our client is a leading medical device company and is currently seeking an accomplished Supply Chain Manager to join the team. Here is an overview of the role:
1) Develop plant scheduling strategy to maximize capacities and priorities to support customer needs for assigned products
2) Serve as a liaison between production and the supply chain to ensure production goals are met in terms of scheduling and shipping
3) Serve as a liaison between all of the manufacturing groups, R&D, Development Engineering, New Products Management, Central Quality, Zone Quality and the Supply Chain to ensure all new product lens requirements for feasibility, development, validation, pilot, launch inventory, and final production are met in terms of scheduling and shipping
4) Analyze opportunities to reduce lead times to bring new products to market sooner
5) Initiate studies to review alternative scheduling options that will increase efficiency and yields
6) Develop metrics and communication tools to measure the effectiveness of scheduling
7) Develop, co-ordinate and monitor execution of schedule based on capacities
8) Maintain a perpetual capacity/constraint data base for all equipment in the facility
9) Initiate studies to be able to include O.E.E. (Overall Equipment Efficiencies)
10) Provide accurate data to customers on yield, service level and other information as requested
11) Analyze data to determine if issues exist
12) Make recommendation to address constraints based on data analysis
13) Establish goals and action plans to support sales and inventory plans
14) Develop metrics to measure scheduling impact on sales and inventory
15) Review status of previous day shipments and check and account for open shipments
16) Compare product received vs. unit manufacturing counts
17) Reconcile raw material on a daily basis
18) Prepare list of materials requiring replacement through purchasing
19) Prepare shipping schedule for the following work week
20) Prepare various month end reports for accounting
21) Submit resin inventory, usage and receipts to accounting
22) Review departmental budgets and ensure compliance
23) Prepare warehouse layout to improve efficiency of operation to accommodate all material including new products
24) Prepare and submit departmental budgets on a timely basis and monitor to ensure compliance
25) Oversee the shipping/distribution and insert departments
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the medical device industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people have recent experience in manufacturing management
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic individual who can bring added value and a new approach to their business. If you believe this is a challenge you can be successful at, please apply ASAP.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.