Marketing Communications Specialist
Superior Group is looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist for a 9 months contract for our client located in Milwaukee, WI
- Works on the planning, implementation and development of the commercial marketing plan.
- Coordinates and executes projects in the areas of marketing campaigns, events, and promotional programs, public relations and trade shows, including Internet-based communications.
- Participates in the development of plans for product promotion in support of marketing objectives.
- Prepares materials for internal and external presentations on products, business plans and management communications.
- This position will also supports the Sales Operations team and may have responsibilities assigned as needed.
- Manage and develop webinar series for the BU segments
- For large (over 15k) Event sponsorship campaigns - putting together programs post-event that will continue to drive interest, further qualify the leads, and hopefully turn into opportunities .
- Coordinate the client presence at the events - within the business unit, regions, and/or client as a whole (This involves working with the regional or industry teams where it makes sense)
- Coordinate and manage the events - create the CSB (creative strategy briefs), collect and assemble the individuals who will attend, provide guidance on registration/logistic details, work with the marketing team on any sponsorship commitments, executing and tracking all pre-show activities (create Salesforce.com Campaign, trinkets, booth, literature, shipments, payments).
- Once the event is over, execute and track all post-show activities (entering leads into Salesforce.com, monitor the leads in the database and ensure follow-up.
- Marketing ROI - Keep a dashboard of our investments in campaigns and programs and how does that compare to the value of opportunities - both won and in the pipeline
- Process and quality orientation with attention to detail
- Exceptional internal and external customer service skills
- Good relationship building skills and comfortable communicating to all levels in the organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities while meeting deadlines
- Highly organized
- Knowledge of Eloqua and Salesforce.com
Go Beyond. www.superiorjobs.com
. EOE M/F/D/V
Required Skills / Qualifications: BA in Marketing, Management, Information Systems, or related business field Minimum of 2 years experience with the following:Marketing, advertising, communications, or related rolesMicrosoft Excel Microsoft Office Microsoft PowerPoint Microsoft Word Visio Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
With Superior Group's unparalleled agility on your side, there's no telling how far you'll go - in your career search, your workforce management, or your project delivery. But chances are, it'll be farther than you've ever gone before.
Founded in 1957, Superior is a premier provider of workforce solutions and outsourcing around the globe. Trusted by many Fortune 500 companies, our talent acquisition services are nuanced and thorough, and our management solutions provide maximum efficiency via proprietary technology.
Headquartered in the United States, with offices in Argentina, Belgium, Canada, China, Germany, India, Slovakia and the United Kingdom, our family-owned company is a proven partner for businesses that believe in setting goals, if only so they can go beyond them.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Company: Superior Group
Base Pay: TBD
Employee Type: Seasonal/Temp
Industry: Other Great Industries
Manage Others: Not Specified
Job Type: Customer Service
Req'd Education: Not Specified
Req'd Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Reference ID: 301269
Location: Milwaukee, WI