A leading company in the biotechnology industry is currently seeking a Territory Sales Manager to join their team. For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity with great growth prospects. Details:
1) Ensure monthly prescription sales performance objectives through effective sales presentations to customers, efficient territory management and thorough product knowledge
2) Identify and develop sales opportunity pipelines
3) Create and execute Sales and Marketing strategy for designated region
4) Establish and build effective work relationships and partnerships with clients
5) Encourage, influence and guide clients in learning and improving effectiveness
6) Provide monthly sales forecasting and field activities
7) Maintain a positive and professional attitude and foster teamwork
8) Develop efficient territory route system to optimize time spent and minimize travel time
9) Maintain detailed notes on each call, note activities and time spent as well as conversation follow up
10) Maintain and consistently adhere to territory sales plans to maximize sales performance
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the biotechnology industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in sales management
This role is a great opportunity for the right person looking to advance their career with a great company.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.