A leading company in the dairy industry is currently seeking a Production Supervisor to join their team. For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity with great growth prospects. Details:
1) Troubleshoot product stoppage and direct the work force to be proactive measure to prevent product stoppage
2) Ensure the management rights clause as outlined in CBA
3) Ensure company generated SOPs / JIBs / GMPs and general production guidelines
4) Check the legal instruments (HTST and all sealed chart recorders) ensuring product is legally pasteurized
5) Review and approve SQF documentation
6) Ensure that the maintenance departments receive appropriate work orders
7) Confer with management personnel to establish production and quality control standards, develop budget and cost controls and to obtain data regarding types, quantities, specifications and delivery dates of products ordered
8) Maintain and enforce company's policy and programs, to include administering of discipline as required
9) Ensure the training of employees in their job requirements
10) Provide scheduling and / or adjustment in schedules to accommodate production requirements
11) Maintain statistical information necessary to make process adjustments as required for yield and quality maximization
12) Handle specific assignments or projects
13) Operate all plant production equipment as needed
14) Oversee production activities and establish production priorities for products in keeping with effective operations and cost factors
15) Co-ordinate production activities with procurement, maintenance and quality control activities to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines and equipment
16) Review and analyze production, quality control, maintenance and operational reports to determine causes of non-conformity with product specifications and operating or production problems
17) Develop and implement operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve product quality
18) Revise production schedules and priorities as result of equipment failure or operating problems
19) Consult with engineering and / or maintenance personnel relative to modification of machines and equipment in order to improve production and quality of products
20) Compile, store and retrieve production data
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.