If you're someone who is game for a challenge and has the maintenance supervision experience our client is looking for, this could be best opportunity out there for you! Read on...
1) Be responsible for the overall direction, co-ordination and evaluation of employees and also, directly supervise non-supervisory (lead/technician) employees
2) Supervise in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable federal, state and local laws, including interviewing, hiring and training new employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving issues
3) Be accountable for maintaining a 5S environment
4) Schedule, maintain and approve maintenance employee's work hours on a daily basis
5) Work with employees to investigate any scheduling and/or payroll-related issues
6) Comply with customer service and company standards
7) Review production and operating reports and resolve operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays
8) Inspect machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization
9) Resolve employee complaints or submit unsettled complaints to the employee & community relations Manager for action
10) Handle all disciplinary actions and employee disputes
11) Train, develop and evaluate all employees to meet future needs
12) Attend meetings, make presentations, etc. as needed
13) Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) at all times
14) Comply with all Safety, Health and Environmental Regulations as prescribed by law
15) Comply with all company rules, regulations and policies
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.