DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
• Repair and/or replace electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
• Installation of production equipment.
• Test production equipment for operational ability.
• Other job related duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or B.S. degree in related field or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Plastipak is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Plastipak Packaging is an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of plastic rigid containers of the highest quality. Plastipak supports manufacturing operations throughout the United States, South America and Europe.
Plastipak is known for creating and crafting premiere packaging solutions that enhance consumer convenience and provide a superior container styling that customers appreciate.