Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation’s leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions.
We are the preeminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 900 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America’s largest employers. Please visit us at adeccousa.com.
Small details equals big work!
Do you have experience with fine wiring or small appliance repair? Do you enjoy hobbies which require excellent eye to hand coordination? Adecco, the World's Largest Staffing Agency, has openings for various Electronics and High Tech Manufacturers in the State College region where your special skills can set you apart! Previous soldering experience under a microscope is a plus. Interested applicants should be positive team players with excellent track records for attendance and work performance. Don't miss this great opportunity,apply today and come put your skills to the test!
Drug screen and background checks are required for these positions. Don't delay, apply today! For immediate consideration, please follow these instructions to apply online:
1. Please go to http://www.adeccousa.com through INTERNET EXPLORER
2. Click on Apply Now
3. Fill in all sections numbered 1-4 in the area that says Join Us
4. Include zip code 16801
5. Please attach your resume to your application online
1. Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
2. Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
3. Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
4. State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
5. Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
After completing your application, an Adecco representative will contact you. If you have any questions or need assistance, please phone our office at 814-231-0463. Don’t miss out on this Great Opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.