Microsoft SCCM Specialist
Experience: 6 - 9 years
Microsoft SCCM Specialist:
CCCi has an opportunity for a Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Specialist with our energy client in St. Louis, Missouri.
Microsoft SCCM Specialist Responsibilities:
- The primary focus will be a Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Administrator, other
assignments related to support Microsoft Windows 7 desktop technologies.
- Ensuring operational readiness of a System Center Configuration Manager and System Center Endpoint
Protection in a 9,000 endpoint environment.
- The person in this position will be responsible for meeting virus definition currency metrics, application
deployments, desktop operating system deployment, endpoint inventorying, and reporting.
- Furthermore, this person will assist the team with Windows desktop problems and incidents as needed.
Microsoft SCCM Specialist Requirements:
- System Center Configuration Manager.
- System Center Endpoint Protection.
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Microsoft Active Directory Technologies.
- Windows 7/8 Desktop OS.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university required.
- 5 years of experience required.
Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Administrator, Microsoft Windows 7 Desktop Technologies, System Center Configuration Manager, System Center Endpoint Protection, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Active Directory Technologies, Windows 7/8 Desktop OS.
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce
4 Year Degree
At least 5 year(s)