Perfect Teeth is a network of dental offices throughout Colorado, New Mexico, and Arizona providing high quality comprehensive dental care. We understand the only way to build and sustain a long-lasting and thriving practice is by listening to our patients, addressing their chief complaints, taking care of their needs, and ensuring they come back. Our ‘Patients First’ philosophy has helped us grow to be the largest provider of dental practices in the region, with 65 offices and more than 100 affiliated dentists and specialists.
We are in a high growth state at Perfect Teeth, so we are constantly looking to connect with the best providers in the industry. Because of our growth via new offices and/or adding providers to our current offices, we are generally looking for 1-2 providers at any given time. Whether it’s mutually the right time or opportunity, we want to stay in touch so that when the right opportunity arises, we’ve already started the discussion.
There are a lot of dental groups across the United States, so what makes us different? Apart from the fact that we take care of the administrative burden, employees with Perfect Teeth enjoy a work/life balance rarely seen in other large dental groups. Our average practice is designed and built to have a private practice look, feel, and flow, so our practices have a much more intimate feel than most large group practices. Employees like this, and so do patients!
Dentists are the backbone of our company and our number one customer. We want dentists to take their clinical culture and bring it into our environment. At Perfect Teeth, you’re the dentist, you diagnose, you present, and you follow through with treatment as you see fit. Do what you’re comfortable doing; refer to specialty whatever you’re not comfortable with. We’re not going to tell you how to do dentistry: that’s why we need you! We want dentists who:
• Have a passion for dentistry and being around others
• Understand that you can provide quality comprehensive care, be ethical, and productive at the same time
• Greet every patient with a warm introduction, a smile, and a THANK YOU for coming to our office!
• Are the team leader
• Connect and build trust with every patient
• Address patients’ chief concern
• Cultivate a ‘Patients First’ philosophy
• Work with dental assistants and/or EDDAs to maximize efficiency
• Execute company’s internal marketing program
• Resolve patient complaints
• Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines
• Have no history of dental board actions or liability claims, as evidenced by successfully passing a thorough background check by a provider selected by Perfect Teeth
• Successful completion of four year dental program (DMD or DDS) and Dental Board Examinations
• Dental license
• Minimum of 1 year of experience
• Willingness to perform basic endo procedures
Perfect Teeth provides competitive compensation (guarantee or production) and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, short and long term disability, life insurance, matching 401k, malpractice, DEA, state licensure, and CE.
PERFECT TEETH™ is a network of dental offices in Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona. Our "Patients First" philosophy has helped us grow to be the largest provider of dental services in the region, with 64 offices and more than 100 dentists providing both general and specialty dentistry services. Our offices feature experienced family dentists, caring support staff, state-of-the-art equipment, and easy scheduling, billing and financing.
PERFECT TEETH™ accepts most major forms of insurance. For our patients who don't have access to traditional dental insurance, we offer dental care with deep discounts through the PERFECT TEETH™ Dental Plan, a discount dental plan. To ensure our patients get the dental care they need, when they need it, we have introduced a new flexible payment plan.