Senior Assistant Manager
290 East 4th Street
We are currently seeking a Sr. Assistant Manager with a minimum of 2 years of management experience to ensure the full execution of running quality shifts and driving sales/profit performance for the restaurant. This role is responsible for sourcing, interviewing, training, developing, and evaluating Cast Members. This manager will supervise and oversee daily store operations to ensure profitability through outstanding store presentation, Guest service, and daily operational cost control.
- Makes daily decisions that involve time management (must have a sense of urgency), staff scheduling and support, upholding product quality, cleanliness, and all other Company standards.
- Builds sales and maximizes profits by effectively recruiting, training, developing and communicating Company and Guest expectations to entire team.
- Coaches, teaches and motivates team to maintain high-quality Guest service and safety.
- Exercises good business skills and judgment in cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels, and labor management.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a high-school diploma or GED. College degree preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years previous management experience preferably in the food service industry OR proven track record as a CEC Assistant Manager.
- Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
- Coaching and Development
- Effective Communication
- Demonstrates Ethics & Integrity
- Values Diversity
- Building Credibility
- Time and Priority Management
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
Planning, staying organized, multi-tasking, attention to detail, and a high level of energy are essential to the success of a CEC manager.
CEC offers a comprehensive benefits package, 401(k), paid vacations, paid professional training and excellent work hours.
CEC Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free environment.
Chuck E. Cheese's was founded by Nolan Bushnell (founder of Atari & Pong), in May 1977. The first Chuck E. Cheese's was located on Winchester Boulevard, in San Jose, California. The concept for Chuck E. Cheese's evolved from Mr. Bushnell's belief that there were not enough places where young people could go to play video games that had a family atmosphere.
At Chuck E. Cheese's (CEC), we have FUN being the #1 family entertainment concept. And, when it comes to having a CAREER, we have numerous opportunities. With more than 500 restaurants throughout the US and Canada, you could play a key role on a Rock Star Team! Chuck E. Cheese's has been ranked by Nation's Restaurant News as one of the "Top 100 Companies" in the U.S. Food Industry. Chuck E. Cheese's offers great pay, benefits and the individual growth potential is outstanding. New restaurants open yearly; the company has significant annual capital reinvestment into CEC restaurants and is financially stable. Chuck E. Cheese's has a proven track record, great culture, flexible hours and is dedicated to being an employer of choice.
CEC Entertainment, Inc. is headquartered in Irving, Texas, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange using the ticker symbol (CEC).
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Company: Chuck E. Cheese’s
Long Beach, CA 90802