Gentle Dental is seeking an experienced Patient Care Coordinator whose passion is making things happen. Patients want to know three things: “What do I need?” “Why do I need it?” And most importantly these days, “How much will it cost?” Our Patient Care Coordinators are multitasking superheroes who steer our patients towards the treatment they need and offer them a financial roadmap. Are you talented, highly motivated, hardworking and passionate about your career? Are you looking for a challenging and diverse work experience? If so, Gentle Dental is looking for you!
Duties & Requirements:
- Discuss treatment options, establish treatment schedules, and prepare financial arrangements with patients.
- Monitor each patient’s progress to ensure completion of dental treatment plan and report patient status to attending doctor as well as enter and track patient treatment plans in computer system.
- Be knowledgeable in various insurance plans, manuals, exclusions and limitations.
- Ensure that all forms for acceptance (predeterminations to third parties benefit providers) have been submitted and patients have been notified of status and their financial responsibilities.
- Manage consultation reports and progress.
- The ability to complete all tasks and duties assigned to front office personnel.
- Actively participate as a contributing member of the office staff team to achieve patient satisfaction and office production goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years dental front office experience.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate a must (QSI experience is a plus).
- Specialties experience with Ortho, Perio, Oral Surgery, Endo, or Ortho a plus.
We aim to provide our network of affiliated doctors and staff with a competitive benefits package, which include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays, CE credits through our Gentle Dental University, and career opportunities to advance with the company.
Gentle Dental has the resources you need to achieve true personal and career success.
As an industry leader, Interdent – "Gentle Dental" provides a large network of resources, including experienced practice management staff, cutting edge technology, and innovative compensation approaches to help our affiliated dentists grow in their productive dental careers. We have dental practices in 8 States to include: Oregon, Washington, California, Hawaii, Arizona, Nevada, Kansas and Oklahoma.
Our management team and staff understand the complexity of the practice management side of dentistry. We have the most experienced management team in the business and we constantly leverage our affiliated network of over 150 offices to apply "best practice" methods to each individual office. You can count on us to manage your office efficiently, so that you can focus on dentistry. It's that simple, so come and join other affiliate dentists who have found both financial and career satisfaction.
Clinical Leadership Board. A Clinical Leadership Board comprised of dentists and hygienists helps to ensure that every Gentle Dental office adopts the best practices in the industry and delivers the finest care possible. In addition to offering clinical support and guidance to Gentle Dental practitioners, this board enhances quality care by performing patient care audits to ensure clinical integrity and total patient satisfaction.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
SAVE | EMAIL | PRINT
|| Gentle Dental
|| Portland, OR
||Healthcare - Health Services
|| Not Specified
|| Not Specified