Our client is currently recruiting a Program Manager to provide leadership and energy to its program management team. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a corporate culture that is known for having an innovative and growth oriented vision. Responsibilities include:
1) Oversee program plan development, tracks and updates milestones and key activity streams that enable the cross-functional project teams to meet objectives
2) Oversee team members and in accordance with corporate objectives, facilitate the setting of program objectives, key milestones and scope
3) Develop detailed project plans including milestones, timelines, develop proactive corrective action plans for resolution of problems or issues, anticipation of problems and facilitation of scope management
4) Lead team meetings and ensure that clear actions and decisions are documented, communicated and committed to, enabling timeline achievement
5) Minimize extraneous information and reduce non-essential communications
6) Oversee central point of contact for program management
7) Anticipate project challenges and risk scenarios and prepare / lead and execute proactive mitigation strategies
8) Utilize project metrics and ensure personnel understand status and critical attention areas
9) Build strong working relationships across departments, with key stakeholders and senior management to ensure transparency and to facilitate communication
10) Perform other duties as assigned
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in program management
This role is a great opportunity for the right person looking to advance their career with a great company.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.