1) Oversee production / manufacturing with responsibility for quality, cost management, safety compliance and GMPs
2) Execute maintenance / production schedules to support customer service objectives
3) Manage personnel to complete the daily production targets
4) Ensure full compliance with SOPs and safety requirements, administrative policies
5) Work with the management to plan for future operations
6) Play a leadership role for project initiatives aimed at reducing down time, improving reliability, conserving energy and upgrading equipment / processes
7) Establish programs to control and improve processes
8) Manage direct supervision and utilization of equipment, materials and people in a food production environment
9) Optimize resources while ensuring finished product meet specifications and as per the budgeted production standards and in accordance with all policies, procedures, and regulations
10) Monitor production schedules and requirements in terms of quality, quantity and safety
11) Oversee product inspection and ensure all products are within specification
12) Ensure that sufficient operating supplies and capital equipment are available for department personnel to produce product to schedule and recommend corrections to budget as production requirement
13) Manage processes adhering to product specifications
14) Maintain quality and safety standards
15) Provide training and cross training to ensure production schedules, product specifications, quality requirements and safety standards are met / maintained within budget
16) Recruit, review, evaluate, counsel, discipline and discharge employees as necessary to ensure department meets or exceeds productivity requirements
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.