Since our inception in 1984, Randstad Technologies has worked hard to become one of the largest IT staffing companies in the country. We have achieved this by providing a fun, supportive work environment where our employees are encouraged to reach their potential. At Randstad Technologies we believe the best investment we can make is hiring quality people. You provide the hard work and dedication to excellence and we will provide you with the tools, training, and support necessary to help you become a success in your career. We empower our employees to pursue challenging, professional growth opportunities and generously recognize and reward them for their hard work and achievements. Join our team today and start working for a company that will help you achieve your personal, professional, and financial goals.
• Provide technical writing and administrative services in support of instrument and software operator manuals, product inserts, labels, specifications and training material. Edit and/or write software, instrument, and assay instructions for use using FrameMaker, within established formats and guidelines.
• Conduct interviews with subject matter experts in order to gather data and understand what needs to be written. Reformat old documents using new software.
• Keep track of documentation through the entire development process while adhering to timelines, maintaining revision control, maintaining change lists, and managing reviewers.
• Ensure that documentation is accurate, complete, meets specifications and adheres to standards for quality and style. Process documents through Atlas
• Advanced skills in Frame Maker, Illustrator, Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent editorial skills. Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
• Comfortable with shifting priorities and schedules. Must be a self-starter, have good interpersonal skills and effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Experience working in a ISO or GMP environment a plus. Experience working with Electronic Document Management Systems a plus.
• Candidates must be well versed in InDesign.
• Certificate or BA in Technical Communications preferred, BA in English or equivalent experience acceptable.
• One year of experience writing and editing user software instructions.
Randstad Technologies is an EOE-M/F/V/D and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world.