We are on the lookout for a driven individual with a passion for the food service industry. One of our clients is looking to add a strong QA Manager to their team:
1) Lead, train and motivate assigned Quality Assurance Team members to achieve the established goals of the company and regional operations
2) Conduct and facilitate audits, documentation activities and proactive/responsive actions
3) Monitor quality assurance programs, including the daily inspection of incoming materials and the quality of manufactured products
4) Prepare and submit the communication of quantitative and qualitative data and information to appropriate team members
5) Record, respond and communicate customer complaints according to established procedures
6) Respond appropriately to situations which could pose a food safety risk or compromise the quality or integrity of products
7) Monitor departmental budgets and ensure that cost-effective methods are being used
8) Measure individual and departmental performance while setting goals and creating action plans for continuous improvement
9) Support company's production and distribution of safe, high-quality products to company's customers
10) Perform other duties as assigned
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the food service industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in quality assurance management
A rare and exciting opportunity to be part of the senior management team at one of North America's leading food service organizations has come up.
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.