A leading company in the pharmaceutical industry is currently seeking a Manufacturing Operations Specialist to join their team. For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity with great growth prospects. Details:
1) Participate in the packaging and labeling of clinical supplies, pilot batches and experimental lots, according to established batch paperwork and other instructions designed for each project
2) Participate in the manufacturing of clinical supplies, pilot batches and experimental batches according to established formulas and within regulatory requirements and company SOP's
3) Perform set-up, operation, breakdown on complex manufacturing/packaging equipment and ensure that equipment is ready for operation
4) Break down and clean equipment, perform minor maintenance and assist other operators
5) Perform reconciliation of raw material, finished product and packaging components according to regulatory requirements and company SOP's for experimental lots and protocols
6) Perform Manufacturing Operator duties during product development off-peak periods
7) Provide documentation of all design changes needed to facilitate manufacturing
8) Support the creation of the test plan, device limitations and their acceptance criteria
9) Oversee the timely completion of the manufacturing deliverable
10) Lead and provide guidance in the development of manufacturing processes, validation units and product specifications
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in manufacturing
If you're a confident communicator with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time and thrive in a busy atmosphere, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.