And just as successful. At AT&T, you’ll work closely with the cutting edge every day. We’re the world’s leading communications and entertainment company, and we have some of the best technology in the industry. You can also count on training, benefits, and the opportunity to grow. Connect with AT&T today.
AT&T Consultant Professional Services 3
IP Internetworking Consultant
Experienced IP Internetworking consultant
• 5+ years of experience with network consulting, engagement delivery, IP technology, business and technical strategies, executive presentations.
• 5+ years of demonstrated, hands-on IP technical expertise, Internet planning, architecture, design and implementation experience.
• Possesses strong industry knowledge of WAN first mile and core solutions, LAN/WAN protocols and vendor solutions (Cisco Systems, Juniper).
• Broad hands on experience in architecting, planning, and designing networks. Experience with MPLS, VPLS, BGP, ISIS, OSPF and related layer-2/layer 3 protocols; their application, design, configuration, and troubleshooting.
• Deep knowledge of advanced technology solutions: Unified Communications, Mobility, Data Center, Cloud, As-a-Service, Hosting, Managed Services, IT Service Management, IT Transformation, service provider product offerings, cost and revenue models.
• Deep knowledge of network modeling, capacity planning, and performance analysis. Demonstrates solid application, design, configuration, operation and troubleshooting experience.
• Skilled in network connectivity, peering, policy, stability, loop and flap avoidance, filtering techniques, and other tools in supporting large scale networks.
• Strong knowledge and extensive hands on experience in architecture and design of both service provider and enterprise networks.
• Hands-on experience with IP secure infrastructure; network security policy & rules development; Cisco ASA, IDS/IPS, ACL/VACL, and related technologies.
• Hands-on experience with CoS, QoS, IP Multicast, fault resiliency, symmetry, load balance designs.
• Experience with VoIP, Wireless LAN, micro cell, and cable technologies.
• Analysis and development skills for business justifications relating to IP network architecture, Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity, Data Center.
• Advanced root-cause analysis and troubleshooting skills.
• Experienced with technology and cost evaluations such as RFI and RFP processes.
• Development business and technology strategies for complex IP network solutions.
• Polished consulting ‘soft skills’; articulate, with solid presentation skills.
• Advanced technical whitepaper and documentation writing skills.
• Motivated to learn new technologies; dedicated to professional development.
• Willing to travel.