Test Engineering Technician
Founded in 1969, Flextronics International Limited has grown into a $30 billion business and become one of the world’s
leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) providers that offers complete design, engineering, and manufacturing
services to aerospace, automotive, computing, consumer digital, industrial, infrastructure, medical and mobile OEM
customers. With a network of facilities in 33 countries and an employee base of over a 230,000 strong, Flextronics helps
customers design, build, ship, and service electronics products worldwide.
The Test Engineering tech will answer line calls, root cause test bundle/ equipment issue. Work with other Engineer
techs to maintain the test cells. This Tech will interface with management in an effort to assist in identifying any
gaps within the test process. This position will work directly with the Test Engineers and Engineering techs.
- Repairing and Maintaining Electronic Equipment and Test Enquipment - Servicing, repairing, calibrating, regulating,
- fine-tuning, or testing machines, devices, and equipment that operate primarily on the basis of electrical or electronic
- (not mechanical) principles.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems - Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and
- solve problems.
- Conduct and document process and system audits using written procedures as audit standards.
- Accurately document the results of the inspections and testing in a daily report.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates - Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and
- subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Interacting With Computers - Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write
- software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Participate in the construction and/or revision of SOPs for the audit function.
- Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action to supervisors.
- Work with production management and Quality Assurance to provide feedback
- Perform review of Device History Records and other documentation for compliance to established procedures and Good
- Documentation Practices.
Required basic qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of Apple Laptop repair
- Knowledge of Flextronics IT systems
- Must have good verbal and written English skills
- Good math skills are required
- Mechanical aptitude desired
- General proficiency of Microsoft Office, Excel and Word
- Ability to troubleshoot Apple software, understanding of networks.
Not Ready to Apply?
At Flextronics, impossible is where breakthrough begins. As a socially-responsible, global leader in design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services, Flextronics is unique in its ability to provide end-to-end solutions through its innovative and proprietary systems — all to enhance customer competitiveness and success. Working across four business groups and several business units, Flextronics is able to unleash the full potential of the world’s most valuable brands and new ventures.
What Flextronics creates is value. By increasing speed to market and driving competitive positioning for customers, Flextronics in essence solves customers’ most challenging problems better, faster and more cost effectively than any other company. Flextronics is able to manage big data in a way that allows for trending in market environments that are in flux, allowing the Company to provide solutions for customers, often before a challenge is ever realized.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.