VP of Global Medical Affairs
Our client is looking for an outstanding VP of Global Medical Affairs to join their leadership team and lead all medical affairs management aspects of their organization. This is a unique opportunity to provide critical strategic and day-to-day management support in the area of medical affairs management. Your specific areas of responsibility will include:
1) Manage two functional heads who in turn manage a team of medical science liaisons and scientific operations
2) Develop a strategic investigator sponsored trials plan for each product in collaboration with the global project teams and participate at the team level in development of the overall product life-cycle management plan
3) Develop relationships with relevant investigators for the purpose of furthering clinical development including the solicitation of clinical or laboratory based research proposals that will advance knowledge of company's products or suggested new applications, and advance knowledge and rates of accrual of company sponsored clinical trials
4) Manage program in medical information regarding company products
5) Manage investigator sponsored trials programs ensuring compliance with all relevant company and government regulations
6) Take leadership role in publication planning for all products
7) Develop and be responsible for all budgetary items relevant to the above responsibilities
8) Travel to meetings and sites as appropriate including being the senior company representative at meetings such as co-operative group meetings
9) Lead research involving 3rd party databases
10) Prepare SAP in collaboration with statistics and oversee data analyses
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the biopharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people have recent experience in medical affairs management
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic individual who can bring added value and a new approach to their business. If you believe this is a challenge you can be successful at, please apply ASAP.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.