Occupational Therapist - OT - OTR - Tucson, AZ :: Tucson, AZ
At RehabCare we work with patients who need rehabilitation services at over 1,800 locations across the country. We are passionate about helping people regain their lives and we are just as passionate about offering our therapists state-of-the-art training and unmatched career opportunities. If you are ready to make a difference in a patient’s life by joining the nation’s largest provider of rehabilitation services, click here. An Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace.
Occupational Therapist - Occupational Therapy - OT - OTR
We are currently recruiting for a full time Occupational Therapist (OT) for our rehab program at Foothills Rehabilitation Center, located in Tucson, AZ. This position offers an exciting opportunity to join a team of dedicated health care professionals that pride themselves in providing quality patient care. Our facilities have a prominent reputation in the community for providing excellent rehabilitation services.
After evaluating your resident's condition, you'll develop a specialized treatment plan to help him/her achieve as much as possible in regaining his/her well-being through exercise and/or use of prosthetic and orthotic devices. You and your staff will play an important role in his/her recovery.
- Communicate resident progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; instruct resident's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Assist with resident scheduling and post charges daily to resident records.
- Document resident care in accordance with Kindred, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.
Keywords; OT, OTR, Occupational Therapist, Occupational Therapy, OTR, AOTA, NBCOT, National Board of Occupational Therapy, AOTA, NBCOT, OT, OTR, License Occupational Therapist, degree Occupational Therapy, sciences, experience, geriatrics, registered, OT, OTR, AOTA, Occupational Therapy, Occupational Therapy, AOTA, OT, OTR, Occupational therapy, Occupational Therapist, AOTA, experience, skilled nursing, gym, rehab, registered, licensed, AZ, Arizona, Tucson
- Valid and current Occupational Therapy (OT) license or equivalent, in the state(s) where services are rendered.
This position offers an exceptional pay rate and benefits package including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Group Legal Plan
- Laser Eye Surgery Discount Plan
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.
RehabCare is the leading provider of rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational and speech-language therapies, to over 2,000 hospitals and long-term care facilities in 46 states. We are the premier provider of rehab throughout the full continuum of care, including long-term acute care hospitals, nursing and rehabilitation centers, inpatient acute rehab units, independent rehabilitation facilities and hospice and home care locations.
As the nation’s preeminent rehab provider, we have the breadth and depth of resources to help organizations achieve clinical and business clinical success, but we also recognize that health care is local. While our vast expertise and strength enables us to take your program to the next level, we use a localized approach designed to meet the specific needs of each facility and community.
At RehabCare, we are passionate about what we do: helping people regain their lives, and giving our customers the expertise and tools they need to optimize the performance of their rehab programs. Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Drug Free Workplace.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.