- Develop the strategies necessary to deliver the annual sales
- Partner with cross functional senior level leadership to
develop long-term vision and strategy, near term tactical
initiatives and efficient resource allocation to accelerate sales,
profit and $ share market improvement.
- Lead Field Sales organization and develop most effective
structure and go to market strategy.
- Develop, coach, and mentor team members, recruit and retain top
talent as needed, while addressing under performance.
Building a strong talent pipeline is essential.
- Work collaboratively on high priority initiatives across Jack
- Proven leader able to unite, rally, and inspire while improving
morale and shaping the culture
- Experienced and accomplished in driving results in a
- Demonstrated ability to lead strategic change initiatives
- Ability to prioritize and drive focus
- Demonstrated ability to partner and penetrate strategic
- Proven abilities working with cross functional partners and
grasping full business system opportunities, rewards, risks
- Build effective teams and result oriented teams
- Advanced understanding of financial/business/marketing
- Ability to lead change efforts for the business
- Ability to travel 40 - 50%
This position is a senior sales leadership position reporting to the Executive Vice President of Sales. The primary purpose of this position is to develop and manage sales and profit plans and assigned sales teams in order to achieve the annual sales plan. This position will cover the Mass Club and Grocery channels.
- Education: Bachelor`s degree
- Years of Related Experience: 10-12 years of relevant sales and
sales management experience within the CPG industry (Should include
but not be limited to the following areas)
- Building and leading cross-functional customer teams
- 5+ Years selling to and managing National retailer teams
- Experience working within 2 or more different
retail classes of trade ~C~
The story of Jack Link's ® Beef Jerky is a story of family traditions. It began with treasured family recipes that were passed from generation to generation, ultimately transforming a small North Woods business into one of the fastest-growing meat snack manufacturers in the world.
The foundation was laid in the 1880s, when Jack Link's great-grandfather, Chris, came to America from the Old Country and settled in the wilderness of northern Wisconsin. Tucked away in his belongings were some of his most prized possessions - his sausage recipes.
From the first day Chris staked his claim in Minong, Wis., a new American tradition was born. Chris Link's sausages and smoked meats became legendary among the lumberjacks and pioneer farmers of Wisconsin's great North Woods.
Years later, Chris' son Earl opened Minong's very first general store and butcher shop. He sold everything from horseshoes and nails to pickles and sausages. Earl continued the family's tradition of making the best jerky and sausages folks had ever tasted.