Not ready to apply?
Retail Sales Associates: Expanding into the Jacksonville Market - IMMEDIATE HIRE!
We are expanding in Jacksonville !!!
We are looking for ambitious Retail Sales Representatives (Bilingual would be a plus) to represent the fastest growing international long distance service today in the Jacksonville, FL area! You will sell the service and supporting telecom devices within a retail shopping environment.
About the Company
Retail Business Development is a preferred telecom services and technology Retailer and Promoter that is expanding rapidly in multiple locations across the United States. Our Telecom & Technology Retail Sales Displays and Sales Associates are located in major retail shopping malls, big box retail stores and at local venues. We provide our customers with a personal experience tailored to their specific needs. Our agile philosophy and synergy was created by our employees, families and friends.
- Engage and greet customers that walk by the kiosk
- Use sales skills and technique to attain set goals and quotas for a variety of service plans
- Describe service, supporting products and explain the use, operation and to customers.
- Recommend and select services based on customer needs and desires
- Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process credit payment via a wireless enabled device
- Answer questions regarding the service, technology used for service and costs and benefits associated with them
- Maintain and demonstrate knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges and cancellations, inventory tracking
- Demonstrate use or operation of product and service
- Accurately record all inventory and payment transactions
- Assist local Team Lead in operational requirements of the kiosk
Retail Working Conditions:
You will normally work a flexible schedule up to a 40-hours/week, weekends, and holidays. Promptness and a strong work ethic are important. Sales Associates constantly read and study to maintain up-to-date knowledge of the telecom and long distance calling market, consumers, and awareness of competitive products & services
- Retail sales experience with key holder/cash handling responsibilities a plus Wireless, Telecom, Door-to-Door and Quota based sales background is an advantage but not required
- Pass criminal background check, and drug screening
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Legally permitted to work in the US
- Have your own vehicle or reliable transportation to report to work at occasionally varying schedules
- Have your own internet or Wi-Fi enabled smart-phone (*or a company issued device can be provided under separate terms)
Telecom Sales Consultants/Associates receive Competitive Hourly Rate, Commissions (no cap), Monthly Bonus Incentives and Paid Training
How to Apply:
All new-hires must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen. As part of the application process, you will be asked to complete a Skype or Google Chat video interview so you must have access to a computer or device with a webcam.
Apply Now, or email our Corporate Recruiter, Flavia, at: [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for more information!
Come join the fun while earning top $$$. Our top performers earn over $20 an Hour!!!
Retail Business Development (RBD) is a dynamic organization that offers a wide range of retail management, training and outsourcing solutions tailored to the wireless and telecommunications retail business.
Not ready to apply?