Susquehanna has an excellent opportunity for a CRA Residential Mortgage Banker (Mortgage Originator) in the Hunt Valley Region. You will operate on a salary plus monthly commissioned based incentive plan with unlimited upward income potential!
In this important role, you will originate quality CRA residential first mortgage loans for sale to the secondary market or the Bank’s portfolio and develop business relationships with local non-profit and for profit affordable housing developers along with housing counseling agencies to grow the CRA mortgage business. You will also meet with potential low to moderate income mortgage customers to discuss theirs needs; explain the requirements and costs associated with the product(s) that best fit their need and accurately complete any documents required for loan application. We offer hundreds of mortgage options including unique and flexible portfolio lending as well as an extremely aggressive commission plan.
Top candidates will possess the following:
• Proven mortgage origination/sales experience with outside business calling efforts
• Will be required to obtain and properly maintain a National Mortgage Licensing System registration (NMLS #) in order to take residential mortgage applications
• A High School Degree, GED or equivalent
• Excellent communications and customer service skills
• Demonstrated excellence in generating top sales and reaching highest sales goals through various outside business resources such as realtors, construction companies, accountants, etc.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, and Saturdays based on our customers' needs
• A valid, current drivers license, without restrictions, and have access to a personal vehicle or have personal transportation to make regular and repeated calls/visits at offices, residences, etc.
At Susquehanna, we provide a professional, team-oriented environment that encourages both personal and professional growth. We're looking for people who are knowledgeable, sincere, solutions-oriented and supportive. If these traits describe you, then we want you to join the Susquehanna team!
We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and an opportunity for growth. Susquehanna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, committed to building a diverse workforce.
Send This Job to a Friend
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Copyright © Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc.Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc. 26 N. Cedar Street Lititz, PA 17543-7000
To achieve our Mission, we strive to build enduring relationships with customers, coworkers, shareholders and neighbors by delivering exceptional personal service every day, in every way. We're looking for people who are willing to change and grow with the company, by learning about and responding to people's individual needs, communicating openly and with integrity, working in an honest and ethical manner, and respecting and appreciating those around us.