Our client is currently seeking a driven and ambitious Maintenance Manager to join their team. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated professional who has a go-getter attitude.
1) Plan, direct and monitor preventive maintenance and repair programs for all company vehicles
2) Contribute and guide others to understand and support company's cost-conscious culture
3) Perform justification and life-cycle cost analyses, perform trend analyze for various vehicle performance, and maintenance issues and related expenses
4) Support and contribute to the development and success of warranty and policy programs for recovery of expenses
5) Assist in the direction of departmental activities in budget cycle requirements
6) Review and make recommendations on scope of work and specifications for major procurements related to fleet maintenance
7) Direct compliance with or assist in the establishment of programs, policies and procedures to attract, develop, and retain a competent and motivated workforce
8) Ensure timely and assertive responses to inspection findings, working closely with company's safety and compliance managers
9) Assist in the development and leadership of short-and-long-range planning activities covering all aspects of fleet maintenance operations
10) Ensure timely and accurate responses to General Manager and Maintenance Manager initiatives and directives
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.