Income Franchise Tax Manager - State and Local Tax -Los Angeles (6584) Job
Income Franchise Tax Manager - State and Local Tax -Los Angeles (6584)
Location: US-CA-Sherman Oaks
Firm Services: Tax Consulting - State and Local Tax Services
Type: Regular Full-Time
More information about this opportunity:
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
We are seeking an experienced Income / Franchise Tax Manager for Crowe’s Orange County or Los Angeles State and Local Tax Practice. The candidate would be responsible for managing a California based SALT practice. This leadership role would provide consulting and technical review on all matters of State and Local Tax. Other responsibilities include:
- Supervise, manage, develop, coach and mentor state and local tax professionals within the California based state and local tax team.
- Client relationship management including direct responsibility for specific clients and engagements.
- Provide technical State and Local Tax leadership for existing and new clients of the firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or finance; CPA and/or CMI required.
- A minimum of 6-10 years of experience with state and local tax consulting, preferably with a Top 10 National firm or a large Regional firm.
- Demonstrated business development skills– financial services industry consulting experience a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with managing a state and local tax practice.
- Ability to market to potential new clients and existing state and local tax clients.
- Excellent tax technical, organizational, project management and communication skills
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
|Company: ||Crowe Horwath LLP
|Base Pay: ||N/A
|Other Pay: ||
|Employee Type: ||Full-Time
|Industry: ||Accounting - Finance
|Manages Others: ||Not Specified
|Job Type: ||Finance
|Required Education: ||4 Year Degree
|Required Experience: ||Not Specified
|Required Travel: ||Not Specified
|Relocation Covered: ||Not Specified
|Reference ID: ||6584
|Location: ||Sherman Oaks, CA