One of our top clients is recruiting again! They are looking for a Sanitation Supervisor for their facility in Massachusetts. Interested job seekers should have work experience with a highly successful and well-established food manufacturer. An overview of the Sanitation Supervisor's responsibilities...
1) Clean and inspect all process equipment for conformity to Federal and State Sanitation Laws and Plant Standards in an efficient manner
2) Direct cleaning of equipment and work areas, including periodic checks of CIP equipment that does not get broken down daily, to check for effectiveness of cleaning
3) Labor closely with chemical consultant in reviewing chemical usage and operating procedures as well as keeping abreast of new technology
4) Inspect premises for unsanitary practices and conditions
5) Maintain and keep updated all chemical cleaning procedures
6) Maintain a Master Cleaning schedule to address non-routine cleaning duties
7) Work closely with Quality Assurance and Production management regarding any sanitation concerns
8) Confer with management and production personnel on sanitation problems, and recommend changes in equipment, plant layout, lighting, ventilation, or work practices to improve sanitation standards and effectiveness of process
9) Compile required reports regarding regular inspections, sanitation violations and steps taken to resolve deficiencies
10) Route reports to designated plant personnel
11) Directly supervise a Sanitation Team of approx 24 and which includes interviewing, hiring, and training permanent and temporary employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.