Vaco has a client in the that has a need for a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager to join their team.
- Leads the design and implementation of IT infrastructure solutions and/or shared services enterprise systems
- Engineering design for operations effectiveness in business-critical environments
- Subject matter expert on all types of infrastructure design and integration
- Monitors platforms identifies changes or modifications and develops recommendations with cost/benefits
- Develops schedules and monitors SLAs and related performance measures
- Coordinates communication plans for multiple projects, allocates and directs staff and other resources to accomplish project tasks, and maintains control over each product schedule
- Responsible for issues resolutions within the projects and delivery IT solutions to fit the needs of the business
- Monitors the progress of the project teams, informs the team of its progress and provides the team with support and direction
- Enterprise-wide Project Management/Change Management
- Must be able to work on Enterprise wide projects without enterprise support
- Facilitating technology and business change management
- Education: Bachelor's degree ce.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing multiple large, complex projects.
- Experience leading large scale infrastructure projects is a MUST
- Experience developing strong senior level partnerships
- Experience with formal project management methodologies is required
- Proven ability to manage scope, schedule, issues, risks, and resources in support of large-scale systems projects Expert knowledge of all phases of software development
- Thorough knowledge and demonstrated success in the following: project plan development and management of applicable scope, schedules, resources, budgets and risks.
- Effectively communicate with people at all levels of the organization, including executive management
Will need to be able to travel for the first week or two and up to 10% after that. This is an open ended contract that could potentially convert to perm down the road.
Vaco Technology is a customer-focused, premier provider of IT employment solutions. Our strength is our ability to match talented and experienced information technology professionals to the unique business needs of the client.
Our team-based approach allows us to combine our experiences in the IT industry to develop effective, customized solutions quickly and efficiently.
Since we aim to build long-term relationships, we are always striving to provide higher quality service and produce better results.
Vaco Technology is a division of Vaco, LLC. Our sister divisions, Vaco Resources, Vaco Financial, Vaco Healthcare, Vaco National Program, and Continuum Search provide highly skilled, seasoned professionals for finance, accounting and executive search needs.