IF YOU ARE AN INTERNAL CANDIDATE DO NOT CONTACT THE RECRUITER DIRECTLY. PLEASE APPLY ONLINE.
Verisk Health builds a smarter healthcare ecosystem through analytics. Our 1,500+ global professionals work at the intersection of high tech, healthcare, and “big data” in order to realize audacious aspirations for our healthcare system. Be it eliminating fraud, waste, and abuse; guiding population health management with data-driven insights; improving revenue cycles for our clients; or re-envisioning support systems for new models of healthcare delivery, we hold ourselves to a single standard: having immediate and outsized impact for our clients, and by extension, the broader health community. To find out more about us click on the link below.
Verisk Health’s vision on YouTube
- Unit tests software. Architects and designs new software functionality.
- Creates software system and integration test plans. Executes software test plans for system and integration testing.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Creates technical documentation: software requirements and technical design specifications.
- Configuration Management: configures utilities for configuration and deployment of software components. Creates and extends utilities for configuration and deployment of software components.
- Triage, debugs and troubleshoots software issues. Participates in code reviews by reviewing and providing feedback of others work.
- Implements new features and change requests based on requirements and technical design specifications.
- Release Management: builds and packages releases for deployment.
- 4 yr. college degree majoring in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 1 yr. experience as a full time professional software developer preferred
- 1 yr. experience with Standard Java 1.5 or 1.6 preferred
- 1 yr. experience with CVS or Subversion preferred
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Familiarity with object oriented programming and design required
Expertise --Development/Software Development Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience)
Report this job
Not ready to apply?
Verisk Health (VH) is a leader in data-driven risk assessment and performance management technologies. Our data-driven risk assessment technologies and business decision analytics enable clients to proactively seize opportunities for improving clinical, financial, and performance results, including care management; risk identification and stratification; HEDIS compliance; benefit program measurement; fraud, waste, and abuse prevention; payment accuracy; and revenue cycle management. Our customers include healthcare payers, self-insured employers, brokers, consultants, and various provider groups. We pride ourselves on our deep clinical focus, with physicians and PhDs serving in several leadership, product development and consultant positions, and our industry leading technologies including DxCG and Nucleus.
Verisk Health is a global business headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah with several office locations in the US and internationally. We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verisk Analytics, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRSK), a global provider of risk management solutions across multiple industries. With over a $7B market cap, Verisk Analytics, provides Verisk Health the stability and resources needed to quickly and efficiently capitalize on market opportunities in the dynamic healthcare industry.
Verisk Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer