A brilliant opportunity exists for an outstanding individual capable of fitting in to this very rewarding Plant Engineer role. Our client is looking to hire someone who can bring in additional value to the role; so if you're someone who is dedicated, energetic and can ensure thorough attention to detail at all times, this could be the perfect role for you.
1) Prepare various strategies for all planning activities for projects
2) Evaluate all system capacity and analyze all production requirement and system deficiencies
3) Analyze all engineering activities for all internal and external departments
4) Prepare required presentation for all regulatory agencies
5) Perform regular analysis of all schedule trends
6) Recommend appropriate improvements and ensure optimal quality of all project schedules and evaluate reports
7) Maintain an efficient performance of all schedules and analyze all software tools, and assist in transmission and distribution of all various projects
8) Administer all distribution and transmission system
9) Prepare plans and schedule for all project delivery
10) Ensure optimal utilization of all common tools and processes
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the food industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people have recent experience in maintenance/sanitation
If you're a confident communicator with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time and thrive in a busy atmosphere, this could be a great opportunity for you.
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.