This position calls on health care professionals in assigned sales territory and communicates product advantages, features and benefits and plays a vital role in fostering the Company’s reputation and image. Is responsible for selling and promoting Daiichi Sankyo products in a highly professional, ethical and knowledgeable manner. The goal of this position is to increase market share by influencing the prescribing habits of key physicians.
- Achieves or exceeds sales objectives through promotion of product features and benefits to physicians in assigned territory.
- Builds relationships with Office based Cardiologists, Interventional Cardiologists, High decile anti- platelet writing physicians and key thought leaders by personally visiting offices, which may include Hospital accounts, and influencing physicians and healthcare providers to prescribe Daiichi Sankyo promoted products. Communicates product’s approved indications, advantages, features and benefits in both individual and group settings.
- Continually enhances product and disease state knowledge by participating in assigned training and completing outside reading. Keeps abreast of the products, applications, technical service, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with colleagues inside and outside of Daiichi Sankyo.
- Submits complete reports on-time and communicates matters that are relevant to the marketplace, competition and the Daiichi Sankyo marketing team to the District Manage
- Notifies the District Manager immediately of any product complaints on clinical results or on the physical properties of divisional products. Expedites the resolution of physician problems/complaints.
- Reviews territorial reports and maintains frequent correspondence with District Manager. Communicates daily with the data warehouse in submission/collection of call data. Utilizes reports and databases as instruments to achieve assigned goals.
- Transports materials (samples, visual aids, audio visual and other electronic equipment) up to 25 pounds into physician’s office.
- Maintains correspondence with co-promotion team members, to manage co-promotion responsibilities.
BS/BA Degree. Two or more years of pharmaceutical sales experience.