REMOTE RF Field Engineer
Experience: 4 - 10 years
RF Field Engineer:
CCCi has a REMOTE opportunity for a RF Field Engineer.
This person will be working in the Northeast region of the US performing installation, maintenance and certification of our RF networks. The northeast region covers all states from Indiana to Maine. Indiana, Ohio, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine.
The candidate will work out of his/her home and travel to sites to perform work. Ideally the candidate would be in the center of the territory, to minimize travel costs, but that is not a firm requirement.
Usually travel on Monday and return Thursday or Friday. I would expect about 80% travel.
RF Field Engineer Responsibilities:
- The RF Field Engineer will be responsible for managing all installation and maintenance tasks within the
- Candidate will travel to customer sites, troubleshoot RF systems and make necessary repairs to ensure
the customer RF network is performing as designed.
- The Northeast Regional RF Field Engineer is responsible for overall planning and execution of all RF
deployment projects employing generally accepted processes.
- This position will be responsible for the operations and maintenance scheduling, customer interface,
sub-contractors, network deployment, optimization, and customer acceptance.
- Will interact with the Sales and Marketing group, business development, hardware and software
engineering and project managers and AMI customer base to ensure that client as well as customer’s
business needs are being met.
- Will interact with all levels of the customer organization, supervise on-site client personnel and
coordinate the activities of corporate, sub-contractor and customer personnel assigned to the project.
- Will schedule and conduct periodic reviews of and impose scheduled maintenance and operational tests
to ensure system performance.
- Will develop topics for and conducts routine meetings within client to help solidify projected versus
actual field performance metrics, provide standard deployment practices from the deployment of pilots to
O&M activities and document findings.
- Will be a part of an operations group that will be responsible to maintain the client integrity for AMI
metering and meeting the needs of today as well as the future needs of the business.
RF Field Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred or equivalent work related experience.
- Experience including AMI / AMR, military, Cellular industry.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills are essential.
- The ability to work under pressure and provide high quality solutions to problems.
- Must be able to work independently and function well as part of a team internally as well as externally.
- Must be completely literate with all MS Suite applications, general computer skills, able to type
efficiently, Spreadsheets, Graphs and Analyses of project related information.
- Also a plus to have mapping software experience such as MapInfo, Streets & Trips, and Delorme.
Installation, Maintenance, Troubleshoot RF Systems, Repairs, RF Deployment, Accepted Porcesses, Maintenance Scheduling, Customer Interface, Network Deployment, Opitmization, Operational Tests, Operations Group, AMI Metering, AMI/AMR, Military, Cellular, MS Suite, Spreadsheets, Graphs, Analyses, MapInfo, Streets & Trips, Delorme.
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce
4 Year Degree