Experience: 4 - 6 years
Title: Technical Writer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Type: 12 Month Contract
CCCi’s client is currently seeking a Technical Writer for a 12 month contract opportunity in Atlanta, GA. The Tech Writer will assume responsibility for coordinating all aspects of documentation for the PC/LAN Device Management group of our clients Information Technology department.
- Standards & policies documents (SOPs)
- Standard trouble shooting procedures
- Maintenance procedures
- Configuration documents
- Technical diagrams (server environments, relationship diagrams, workflows, etc.)
- Intranet content
- 4-yr College Degree preferably in Technical/Professional Communication, English, Journalism, Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 4 years of Technical Writing in a corporate environment
- Working with subject matter experts and users
- Extensive experience using Word, Excel, Visio, and other Microsoft Office Suite products
- Extensive experience using Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience with HTML and HTML editors
- Experience with Acrobat PDF Writer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork and customer support focus
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and simplify technical information, and clearly communicate this information to target audiences
- Experience working with Windows systems administrators or software development technical teams
- Experience with Windows command-line
- Experience with Web Forms Design/Development and any web page design
- Experience creating Workflow diagrams
- Experience with scripting languages or development languages
- Understanding of Servers, Databases, Security, and Networks and related terminology
- Understanding of SharePoint or other Document Management System (including version control and collaboration features)
- Understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley
- Local Candidates strongly preferred
- Any offer of employment is contingent on the successful completion of a full background check and drug screen
Technical Writer, SOP, Troubleshooting products, Technical Diagrams, Visio, Word, Excel, SharePoint, HTML, HTML editors, Acrobat PDF Writer, Windows CommandLine, Web Forms Design/Development, web page design, Servers, Databases, Security, and Networks
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce