Senior AD Security Analyst
Experience: 6 - 9 years
Senior Active Directory Security Analyst:
CCCi has an opportunity for a Senior Active Directory Security Analyst with our energy client in Charlotte, NC.
Senior Active Directory Security Analyst Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the security, engineering, and support of Active Directory, Active Directory Federation
Services (ADFS), Microsoft Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
Senior Active Directory Security Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or a combination of education plus equivalent work experience. Preferably in
- 6-9 Years of related IT experience.
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of operating systems, networks, application development,
- Ability to work effectively with client and IT management and staff, vendors, and consultants.
- Candidate should have broad experience in systems administration of a large Windows network
environment and should have experience in creation and use of custom scripts and utilities.
- Candidate must possess knowledge of LDAP and Meta Directory technologies.
- Candidate must be able to support Active Directory enterprise directory services and perform Active
Directory administration, management and operation.
- The candidate should have an enterprise vision, be a people person, self-directed in a fast paced
environment, organized and detail oriented, skilled in both oral and written communication.
Senior Active Directory Security Analyst Desired Qualifications:
- Proven knowledge of Active Directory support and group policy implementation is desired.
- Works effectively with defined direction and supervisory review.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Good understanding of IT policy, standards and processes.
- Performs complex project oriented tasks.
- Is able to present information on technical subjects in an understandable manner in both written and oral
to teammates, clients, and enterprise architects.
Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Microsoft Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Operating Networks, Application Developement, Databases, Systems Administration, Windows Netowrk, Custom Scripts and Utilities, LDAP, Meta Directory Technologies, Active Directory Enterprise Services.
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce
4 Year Degree