Help Desk Support
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Help Desk Support:
CCCi has an opportunity for a Help Desk Support position with our client in Raleigh, NC.
Help Desk Support Responsibilities:
- Provide support via phone and email to DOT employees, and other state agencies in North Carolina.
- Record incidents and request using a call tracking system.
- Follow-up via phone and email on existing incidents and request.
- Facilitates routing incidents that cannot be resolved on the Help Desk to two and three tier support
within DOT and in some instances routes incidents to ITS (Information Technology System).
- Identify trends in reoccurring problems and report to appropriate technical staff (this requires awareness
of DOT and ITS security policies, as well as the security issues directly affecting the systems and
technology for which this position is directly involved).
- Assist other Help Desk Analysts as required.
- Work with management and provide analysis for Incident and Problem Management processes,
including quality assurance on tickets and management report.
- Follow detailed procedures while making recommendation for routine problem solutions.
- Instructing users on the basic functionality of desktop applications, such as Outlook, reset user
passwords for all DOT user accounts and assist in the management of the user environment to include
account administration (create/modify Active Directory accounts and other accounts required for an
employee to perform job functions/duties).
- May participate as a project team member and make recommendations for routine problem solutions.
Help Desk Support Requirements:
- Knowledge and experience using HEAT or similar call tracking software.
- Proficient typing, grammar, and spelling skills.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Outlook 2010, Microsoft Windows 2010 and Office 2010 suites
Understanding of Active Directory structure and creation/modification of Active Directory.
- Ability to manage tasks and meet schedules.
- Ability to write technical documentation easily understood by clients.
- Excellent customer service and teamwork skills; willingness to work overtime as needed.
Help Desk Support Desired Qualifications:
- Experience in a DOT or Government environment.
Call Trakcing System, Information Technology System, Quality Assurance, Problem Solutions, Desktop Applications, Outlook, Active Directory Accounts, HEAT, Microsoft Outlook 2010, Micorsoft Windows 2010, Office 2010 Suites, Technical Documentation, DOT.
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce
4 Year Degree