Our client is currently seeking a driven and ambitious Manager, Medical Writing to join their team. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated professional who has a go-getter attitude.
1) Review work and manage activities for an entire program so as to contribute to successful completion of required program documents
2) Provide intellectual leadership and contribute document knowledge and expertise to the global project team
3) Manage the clinical development medical writing portfolio with respect to budgets and resourcing
4) Ensure that the Medical Writing Department is represented on key cross-functional teams
5) Ensure appropriate medical writing input into key clinical SOPs and clinical development processes and training
6) Coordinate with various technical professionals to gather, organize and compile information on new products or processes
7) Ensure supervision/production, review, publishing and finalization of assigned regulatory documents
8) Schedule and track all assigned medical writing activities in close cooperation with the teams to ensure high quality, timely, and accurate completion of all documents at each point in the document lifecycle
9) Work with medical writing management for strategic planning, production & review of assigned summary documents
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in medical writing management
This position is critical to the team and requires a qualified individual to fill the role... someone with a real go-getter attitude!
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.