Our client is a leading food equipment industry and is currently seeking an accomplished Food Account Manager to join the team. Here is an overview of the role:
1) Develop major product placement programs through aggressive corporate selling and maintaining a strong customer presence
2) Co-operate and assist all customers, at any time, providing top-level customer support even under difficult situations
3) Ensure that all company machines are fully functional and performing plant machine audits while at the customer's facility
4) Ensure multi-level training of customers in the use of the equipment, at the customer's site, or at the training facility
5) Perform the necessary recommendations while at the customer's site or on the phone, so as to enhance the performance of the company machines
6) Sell new machines and up-sell the equipment and suggest conversions that fully support customer needs, it is required that the customer be made aware of such machine conversions and modifications at the time of visit
7) Make visits to customers to check on existing equipment, assist regional sales engineers and field service technicians with visits and assessing the specifications of customer's production lines
8) Provide sales support setting up new machine demonstrations and show exhibits
9) Write sales reports that are professional and provide customer requirements to enable the sale of new machines
10) Follow all company processes including, teaming, SOES, EDS, CUR, warranty reporting, sales reporting process and any other process directed from company management
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.