Our client is currently seeking a driven and ambitious Sales Specialist to join their team. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated professional who has a go-getter attitude.
1) Drive revenue by engaging in planned and agreed-to direct sales and service activities, including identifying, quoting and closing transactional business opportunities
2) Assist in pre and post sales activities, including proof of concept, training and validation where needed
3) Provide feedback to the Business team on product development, performance in the field and suggested solutions
4) Participate and attend sales and marketing meetings, as required
5) Work with the sales teams in the development of key accounts, including driving technical conversations and project design meetings
6) Identify and focus time and effort on opportunities that have greatest potential for success prepare communications using approved marketing communication templates
7) Make initial contact in person via social media telephone etc. schedule appointments and deliver sales presentation to prospective customer at customer's convenience
8) Network within the market to gain insights into the community and establish a network system to identify and cultivate potential new customers that will develop into long-term relationships with company
9) Compile list of prospective customers for use as leads with the assistance of the Marketing and Market & Route Planning team
10) Understand company's sales goals and what needs to do to achieve them
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.