We are on the lookout for a driven individual with a passion for the food & beverage industry. One of our clients is looking to add a strong Region Sales Manager to their team:
1) Manage company network of field sales managers, brand ambassadors and merchandisers to achieve the growth of the brand throughout both on and off-premise within western region of the United States
2) Support the Beverage Development Manager in the development and implementation of the optimum marketing plans in conjunction with the local marketing teams
3) Ensure effective implementation of marketing and sales activity plans throughout both company and local distributors
4) Drive brands share of mind within both the distributor organization (especially sales) and state distributors sales teams
5) Identify and evaluate business development opportunities and prepare plans and recommendations for implementation
6) Develop, implement and achieve fiscal year sales goals through channel focused tactics and set action plans
7) Develop, implement and execute sales programs and pricing strategy
8) Review monthly account performance, including revenue and value creation
9) Analyze, report, and forecast market trends/conditions and work with Regional Director as part of long term planning
10) Develop and execute distribution standards with company distributor network
11) Build and maintain close working relationships with the top on and off premise accounts, both chains and independents
12) Build and maintain close working relationships with distributor sales and management personnel
13) Work and co-ordinate each market with the top distributor sales representatives and other company field sales personnel and support
14) Conduct mid-year and annual planning and review meetings with all distributors, in order to actively identify areas of market opportunity and address accordingly
15) Deliver fact-based selling presentations as a way to communicate company's objectives / brand strategies and keep brands at the forefront at distributor meetings
16) Manage distributor's performance including KPIs, price points (including competitive set), orders, shipments, samples, training and POS management
17) Conduct quarterly market analysis surveys / KPI audits (25%-40%) in all major markets
18) Provide monthly reports and status / accomplishments recap to the Beverage Development Manager
19) Assist in the development of the state / region budget plans under the direction of the Sales Director and Beverage Development Manager
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.