Human Resource/Safety Manager
My client, a designer and producer of automotive products, is seeking a Human Resource/Safety Manager for their facility, located in Western North Carolina.
This position will direct the Human Resource and Safety Department for a mid-size manufacturing operation. Reporting to this position will be up to 5 direct reports.
- Maintain the facility with regards to OSHA and Labor Relations requirements.
- Supervise payroll and maintain pay scale.
- Administer wage and salary programs.
- Lead training programs.
- Work closely with Worker Compensation Insurance carrier to supervise employee claims.
- Direct hiring and recruitment of all personnel.
- Ensure that all OSHA regulations are in compliance and training documentation is current and up to date.
- Prepare documentation for unemployment hearings.
- Counsel plant management regarding employee complaints.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 years of Human Resource experience in a manufacturing operation.
- Experience in OSHA, EEOC, Workers Compensation and Labor Laws a plus.
- PHR/SPHR certification a plus.
If you are qualified please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] Attn: 12366-LEB
The Albrecht Group is responsible for hundreds of search assignments each year and since our inception in 1999 we have worked exclusively with manufacturers in many industries. Our assignments have been national in scope and we take pride in the thoroughness of our search plans and the care we exercise in qualifying candidates.
We have developed the ability to tailor a search to our client’s specific needs. This entails identifying those people who bring particular strengths and leadership skills to the organization. Our responsibility is to present the very best talent available from which our clients can make a selection.
A key element in providing the best people is our ability to spark interest from busy top level professionals by attractively portraying the challenges and opportunities of the position and the company.