Our client is currently seeking a driven and ambitious Medical Director to join their team. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated professional who has a go-getter attitude.
1) Ensure that all activities adhere to rigorous corporate standards and government/industry regulations & compliance standards
2) Provide strategic input and day-to-day advice on medical affairs plans and contribute to cross-functional strategies from the scientific and medical affairs perspective
3) Provide medical and scientific expertise to core business strategy and marketing plans
4) Contribute to annual and long-term strategic and tactical planning and execution of medical affairs plans for marketed products
5) Participate in the review/approval process of promotional and educational materials
6) Serve as active medical affairs representative on several internal cross-functional teams providing scientific and clinical advice as needed
7) Provide medical support for all appropriate initiatives relevant to reimbursement and market access, including presentations to payer groups, pharmacy and other similar external stakeholders
8) Provide medical support for all appropriate initiatives relevant to patient advocacy, market research & analytic and sales force education
9) Review medical information service response letters and slide sets
10) Provide input to product labeling discussions, including label enhancements/updates
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.