One of our clients, who specializes in food industry, is looking for a go-getter to add to their Sanitation Supervision Team.
1) Be responsible for scheduled clean-ups on food processing lines and equipment, ensuring timely and adequate cleaning according to specifications
2) Monitor sanitation employees and ensure that all are following GMPs and Safety rules
3) Set-up and implement the master sanitation schedule
4) Ensure effective utilization of employee's skills development, quality, housekeeping safety utilization of required PPE
5) Supervise all sanitation team members and schedule sanitation activities
6) Work closely with production, quality and maintenance to maximize production scheduling, PMs and cleaning efficiencies
7) Ensure that all employees who engage in sanitation activities follow safety requirements, GMPs and company policies
8) Supervise SSOP program and master sanitation program; directly verify compliance by the sanitation crew, review and maintain all documentation
9) Provide or co-ordinate both documented and on-going training and personnel evaluations ensuring development of the sanitation crew to certify that Sanitation Team members possess active working knowledge of all sanitation and cleaning procedures
10) Coordinate for Integrated Pest Management activities
11) Monitor and verify work of internal employees and contractors assigned to the program
12) Ensure cleaning/sanitation chemicals and tools are being used safely, correctly and effectively
13) Control the sanitation departments budget by properly utilizing resources and developing cost-saving ideas
14) Ensure proper sanitation methods and practices are utilized and followed
15) Investigate and document all corrective actions to resolve sanitation deficiencies
16) Control the sanitation departments budget by properly utilizing resources and manpower
17) Participate in selection, disciplining and evaluating of department staff
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.