Director of Regulatory Process
Our client is currently seeking a driven and ambitious Director of Regulatory Process to join their team. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated professional who has a go-getter attitude.
1) Contribute to the development and implementation of procedures and policies for regulation of marketed promotional materials
2) Develop strategies for regulatory approval and introduction of new products to market
3) Manage the process from development of regulatory strategies through to approval
4) Prepare and submit submissions and ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements pertaining to product approval
5) Ensure that all regulatory-related policies and procedures are current in accordance with applicable regulations and standards
6) Provide regulatory guidance and support to project teams, including regulatory filing strategies, testing and standards requirements
7) Establish appropriate risk analysis activities which include the use of risk analysis tools
8) Provide update on regulatory requirement changes, which affect individual product specification or quality systems
9) Establish solutions to regulatory problems utilizing novel approaches when required
10) Foster collaborative, efficient and effective working relations with regulatory authorities such as FDA
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in regulatory process
If you have it in you to be a part of this rare opportunity and feel that you can contribute to the company's growth, let us know by applying and submitting your resume and application.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.