We are on the lookout for a driven individual with a passion for the medical device industry. One of our clients is looking to add a strong Plastics Process Engineer to their team:
1) Support development of new products and develop processes for plastic forming processes and secondary processes
2) Plan, carry out experiments and provide data analysis to define new process parameters and control limits
3) Use statistical methods for product and process analysis
4) Develop resolution to routine technical problems and execute solutions within developed timelines
5) Participate in reviews of product designs and mold designs for assigned projects
6) Interface with outside vendors that provide materials or services for assigned projects
7) Actively participate in internal departmental activities
8) Participate in project reviews and department meetings
9) Train manufacturing personnel such as mold technicians, supervisors and set-up technicians
10) Continually identify and justify improvement opportunities for cost, productivity, downtime and scrap
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the medical devices industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people have recent experience in process engineering
If you are looking to work with a well-established company - one of the top names in the industry - you should not let this opportunity pass by. However, for this Plastics Process Engineer role, you must be someone who is experienced and passionate about process engineering.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.