For over 70 years, Yoh has provided the talent needed for the jobs and projects critical to client success, by delivering comprehensive workforce solutions that focus on Aerospace & Defense, Engineering, Government, Health Care, Life Sciences, Information Technology and Telecommunications. Yoh fulfills immediate resource needs and delivers managed and outsourced solutions.
Founded in 1940, Yoh operates from 75 locations throughout North America and is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA.
Yoh was the nation’s first technology staffing firm. As a business unit of Day & Zimmermann, Yoh has a burgeoning global footprint, as our parent company operates from more than 150 worldwide locations. Delivering industry-leading staffing services represents only one facet of our parent company’s capabilities, as Day & Zimmermann’s companies today provide architectural-engineering-construction services, power plant maintenance and modification services, security services, and validation services to businesses and government agencies, and munitions production, equipment maintenance and facilities management services to the Department of Defense.
Department: Yoh - HRS
EVENDALE, 45215, OH, US
Yoh RPO, a leading provider of talent and outsourcing services, is experiencing exciting growth, and we're looking for talented individuals to join our team as an Interview Scheduler based in our Evendale, Ohio in support of our RPO hiring and project support needs.
Provide direct support for the Client with staffing activity in a highly visible position. Duties will include ensuring consistent application of client staffing policies and procedures involving scheduling on-site interviews and related functions for the
Client. This involves daily client relations/interface in a professional manner related to scope of position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Client relations/interface on a day-to-day basis, providing staffing support as related to scope of position.
• Focal point for interview scheduling
• Assist candidates with travel arrangements and processing expense reimbursements.
• Coordinate completeness of all staffing related forms, processes and on boarding including tracking, organizing and filing efficiently.
• Calendar management
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to organize work assignments and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high volume, fast paced environment.
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills a MUST.
• Team player with the ability to interact fluidly with hiring managers, human resources, and staffing team.
• Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook a must.
• Calendar management and scheduling in Outlook.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and overcome challenges with creativity and enthusiasm.
Minimum Education and Experience
• Minimum 2 years experience in human resources and/or administrative support preferred.
• GE A
Yoh - HRS
Work Contract Type: