Loving Care Agency is a leading provider of Home Care Services that enables children and adults to be cared for in their home environment that is warm, familiar, and nurturing. Our highly qualified team clinicians (including nurses, home care aides and therapists) provide the highest quality care with compassion, commitment, and integrity. With over 35 offices located in 6 states (NJ,PA,IL,IN,MA and AZ), Loving Care Agency works with most major insurance plans, managed care organizations and state agencies.
Previous experience pediatric homecare preferred, but required.
Must have a minimum of 1 year experience working as a licensed nurse.
BILINGUAL ENGLISH/SPANISH HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
Please contact Wendy for additional information @ 847-298-0859 or [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our children are waiting for you!!
Think back to when you first realized you wanted to be a nurse - what was it that motivated you? Did you look forward to the opportunity to make a positive difference? If this rings true with you, join our pediatric home care team at Loving Care Agency! We are seeking upbeat and positive nurses to provide one-on-one care for pediatric patients in their homes. Full-time, part-time, and per diem positions are available. As a Nurse with Loving Care Agency, you will enjoy flexibility, freedom, diverse nursing assignments and access to continuing education.
At Loving Care, we understand that in order to provide the high-quality patient care we are known for, we must first support our most precious resource ? our nurses and other caregivers who play such an important role in our success. As a Nurse with Loving Care, you can expect a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as advancement opportunities in clinical and/or business management. We provide hands-on training and skills practice to support your professional development.
As a Loving Care/Links2Care nurse, you may be eligible for:
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Life insurance
• Short term disability insurance
• Group Accident and Critical Illness
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Heartbeat Program-points awarded for great performance that add up to incentives like paid time off or money!
• Payroll Direct deposit or check card options
• Flexible scheduling options-work full-time, part-time or per diem
1. Current RN licensure in the state(s) within which they will practice
2. The ability to communicate effectively verbally as well as in writing
3. Minimum 1 year of nursing experience required