Loving Care Agency is a leading provider of Home Care Services that enables children and adults to be cared for in their home environment that is warm, familiar, and nurturing. Our highly qualified team clinicians (including nurses, home care aides and therapists) provide the highest quality care with compassion, commitment, and integrity. With over 35 offices located in 6 states (NJ,PA,IL,IN,MA and AZ), Loving Care Agency works with most major insurance plans, managed care organizations and state agencies.
We have immediate full time and part time, day and night shifts available in Chicago.
RN or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) administers skilled nursing care in the home of the patient typically including G-tubes, ventilator and tracheostomy care. The nurse is responsible for providing care in accordance with the physicians' orders and according to acceptable standards of practice for their specific license per the state nursing practice act. The nurse will work closely and communicate regularly with various members of the clinical team including Scheduling Coordinators, Branch Directors and will work under the direction of branch Clinical Management.
• Illinois RN or LPN licensure
•1 year professional nursing experience is required
• CPR Certification (BLS)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain appropriate documentation and professional boundaries
• Compliance with company policies and state/federal regulations
• Pediatric experience preferred but not mandatory
• Home care experience preferred but not mandatory
At Loving Care, we understand that in order to provide the high-quality patient care we are known for, we must first support our most precious resource -- our caregivers who play such an important role in our success. As a Nurse with Loving Care, you can expect a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as advancement opportunities in clinical and/or business management. We offer continuing education credits, provide hands-on training and skills practice to support your professional development.
As a Loving Care employee you may be eligible for:
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability & Group Accident and Critical Illness
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Hands on training on high-tech equipment including ventilators
• Sign on bonus
• Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
• Access to company 401k plan
Contact Katie at (847) 298-0859 or [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
for immediate consideration.
Loving Care Agency is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about our agency and the services offered please visit our website: www.lovingcareagency.com
1. Current RN licensure in the state(s) within which they will practice
2. The ability to communicate effectively verbally as well as in writing
3. Minimum 1 year of nursing experience required