1) Generate and qualify new sales leads by direct and indirect application marketing
2) View as expert in the application of X-ray systems to research
3) Lead scientists and pioneers on personalized healthcare
4) Irradiate products to become the backbone of all personalized health research
5) Recognize products as key element in personalized healthcare research
6) Generate sales leads by writing and following up letters to key researchers
7) Follow up letters to qualify interest and update company CRM
8) Keep pre-contact exhibition and conference attendees to draw them to the company booth
9) Publicize the marketing messages derived from the company marketing strategy
10) Initiate direct focused mailing campaigns and follow up potential leads
11) Produce all written communication for web and brochure material
12) Communicate with all early leads and follow up on early communications
13) Facilitate the production of brochures, exhibition booths
14) Know and understand research and its applications for various research objectives
15) Communicate with researchers taking into account their specific needs and research objectives
16) Support to the company's future interests by understanding any possible limits of research as defined by researchers to enhance the future of research technology
17) Aware and open to initiate new business deals
18) Generate lead for research and other irradiate products
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the medical device industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in sales
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.