Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company with a large, established drug portfolio and a culture known for encouraging the professional and personal development of it's people.
The Clinical Project Manager role has the following responsibilities:
1) Manage and co-ordinate development and trial projects
2) Review of site visit reports and correspondence with trial sites
3) Proactively identify project risks and resolves with some supervision
4) Ensure CRA resources meet site management and data monitoring objectives
5) Maintain all relevant documentation and communications as part of study files
6) Participate in identification, evaluation and selection investigative sites
7) Develop and issue communications related to the conduct of clinical trials for site education and motivation
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with scientific or technical)
2) At least 5 years of full-time work experience in Clinical Research and/or Clinical Project Management is absolutely mandatory.
3) Previous work experience with an actual corporation is mandatory, such as a CRO, Biotech, Pharma, or Medical Device company. Please do not apply if your background is purely in academia.
4) Some exposure to therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Cardiology, Dermatology, Hematology, Neurology, Geriatrics, Pediatrics, CNS, Urology, etc. is highly useful.
5) Understanding of GCP is very useful
6) Exposure to Phase 1,2, or 3 clinical trials is useful.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.