Our client is currently seeking a driven and ambitious Food Safety Auditor to join their team. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated professional who has a go-getter attitude.
1) Maintain current knowledge of food safety regulations
2) Liaise with management regarding audit findings and make recommendations for improving policies and procedures
3) Provide training to employees and management regarding food safety programs
4) Make presentations and provide explanations of food safety documents to employees, vendors and client personnel as necessary
5) Plan and execute on-site educational food safety presentations
6) Prepare program and conduct food safety audits using SOP instructions
7) Develop and update food safety manuals
8) Communicate verbally to management on the level of food safety existing at the facility
9) Co-ordinate internal and external auditing and communications regarding client management needs
10) Conduct regulatory audits of a businesses approved food safety management system
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.