Project Manager - Environmental Market
We currently have an opportunity in our Albany, NY office for an experienced project manager to develop and manage environmental projects in the greater Capital Region. Such projects would include site investigation/remediation programs, and/or EH&S compliance programs. The successful candidate would be expected to support the growth of the environmental practice in the Capital Region through the identification and development of prospective clients, as well as the management of environmental projects.
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Management and execution of environmental projects to successfully meet client expectations while achieving project schedules and budgets
- Marketing general environmental services, with a focus on site investigation/remediation services, to industrial, municipal and federal clients
- Identifying prospective clients, and developing opportunities and proposals
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Engineering or related Science and 10 years of relevant experience
- P.E. or related professional certification preferred
- Proven track record and leadership in business development and project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong focus on client satisfaction and responsiveness
- Solid working knowledge of state and federal regulations
- Active participation in professional associations
O'Brien & Gere is an employee-owned engineering and project delivery company with over 850 scientists, engineers, construction, and operations personnel located in offices across the U.S.
The Company is a leader in providing energy, environmental, water, and facilities solutions. O'Brien & Gere’s integrated 360° life-cycle delivery model reduces project cycle time and creates value for its public and private sector clients.