We are on the lookout for a driven individual with a passion for the foodservice industry. One of our clients is looking to add a strong Product Development Scientist to their team:
1) Conduct new product development/experimentation under the direction of the VP of Product Development
2) Work closely with the Engineering Team to further develop innovative processing techniques
3) Keep in contact with vendors and suppliers for latest technology and ingredients
4) Provide the Product Development Team with science and technology support and leadership
5) Lead longer term technology based projects
6) Develop and maintain effective working relationships across R&D and Non-R&D functions
7) Provide trial and commercialization support to products at manufacturing facilities
8) Act as a liaison with vendors and internal groups to ensure timely specification entry, routing and approval
9) Formulate new production processes or stages within processes
10) Keep up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.