Partial Job Description
1) Manage medical communications
2) Review key scientific literature and compose monthly scientific updates
3) Provide medical/clinical perspective on marketing and other communications as a member of the Medical Legal Regulatory (MLR) Review team
4) Develop, edit and review abstract submissions, posters, letters to the Editor and journal articles
5) Establish company wide clinical resources
6) Fulfill internal and external requests for scientific literature, clinical inquiries and other resources
7) Attend and select medical and scientific meetings to represent the company and maintain awareness of current issues and new research
8) Research topics and develop summaries to support company-wide business objects
9) Create and maintain scientific training materials
10) Design, implement and evaluate programs that meet training needs and learning objectives of internal and external Sales staff and outside medical community
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.